Are you in crisis?
Trans Lifeline: A hotline staffed by transgender people for transgender people. If you are unable to reach an operator please hang up and dial 9-11 or go to your nearest emergency room.
- Call (877) 565-8860
- Visit translifeline.org
Suicide Prevention Services: If you would like a local resource, the Suicide Prevention Service of the Central Coast has transgender volunteers and multilingual interpreters available.
- Call (831) 458-5300 or (877) 663-5433 (habla español)
- Visit Suicide Prevention Service
The Trevor Project: If you are a young person in crisis, feeling suicidal, or in need of a safe and judgment-free place to talk, The Trevor Project provides free confidential help.
- Text START to 678-678
- Call the TrevorLifeline now at (866) 488-7386
- Chat online at TrevorChat
- Visit thetrevorproject.org